My only wish was to be an ecstatic wanderer. Rather than chairs and tables, I preferred the ground, trees, and caves, for in those places I felt I could lean against the cheek of God - Clarissa Pinkola Estés (Women who run with the wolves)

woensdag 18 september 2013

Only Love


Why I am here
is much bigger than me
if they ask me I say
only Love knows

Looking at
the light
where the sun set
an hour ago
brings a quiet mind

Today I saw something
magnificent
I didn't tell anyone about
driving home
along the road
the straw
recently cut
still unpacked on the field
was taken way up high in the air
by a whirlwind
in spirals it flew
higher and higher
lifted from the field
by Unseen hand
or wings

The joy poured through
my being
I sang and praised All
for the simplicity of this gift
blessed to be a witness

Like the bats are dancing
with no eyes
I will wander
with no mind
along the paths
designed by no hand
only by Love
we exist





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten