My only wish was to be an ecstatic wanderer. Rather than chairs and tables, I preferred the ground, trees, and caves, for in those places I felt I could lean against the cheek of God - Clarissa Pinkola Estés (Women who run with the wolves)

woensdag 23 januari 2013

The inner tree.




colored ribbons trembling in the cold wind,, shaking their prayers into the valley along side the waves of mystery that have lit the candles and the home fires while the sun took a silent breath behind the clouds
i could hear the groaning of seeds turning in the earth, dreaming of the sky
the inner tree wispered
far before words
i descended to its roots, the dark temple where my essence is nourished
curling and stretching out their little arms like vains towards the source of all
the juice and the minerals absorbed like nectar, in silence
oh that sweet dark sanctuary, where i go when i sit and close my eyes
to grow these roots, so my branches can reach further
touching the world, the river, the morning birds



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten